Here There Be Spoilers For Girl Genius.
Also potential warnings for angst, mad science, bad accents, snails, and really nice hats. Oh also violence, explosions body horror... but I think mad science covered all of those, so....
Also potential warnings for angst, mad science, bad accents, snails, and really nice hats. Oh also violence, explosions body horror... but I think mad science covered all of those, so....
no subject
Date: 2024-11-16 07:04 am (UTC)To those traveling with her, it looked as though she had passed out. Collapsed where she was, even as the Castle and Train were threatening everyone.
She wasn't asleep long though, a minute or less. And she woke up. Weird. After everything... She pushed herself into a seated position, trying to figure out where she was and to regain her equilibrium. To Zeetha she probably looked a little older when she woke up than when she passed out. It wasn't anything obvious, probably nothing anyone would notice... unless they knew her as well as Zeetha did. It wasn't lines on her face or a change in hair length or shade. It was more the look in her eyes, the small frown. Even confused and dazed, there was something new there. A weird alchemical mix of joy and sorrow and loss.
What the others were probably more distracted by was the hundreds of dingbots and the two pokeballs that were now clustered around her.
All things considered, maybe it was best to regroup and enter the death trap later...
no subject
Date: 2024-11-16 07:36 pm (UTC)Surely....this was Spark business again? Agatha would not simply pass out without reason, and Zeetha had seen nothing interfere with her physically. Could it be another strange Spark device? Could it be poison? When would she have come in contact with it? Yet as Zeetha watched, Agatha started to regain consciousness and rather than looking like she suffered the effects of poison, she appeared...transformed?
For half a second Zeetha was worried someone else, another consciousness might be inhabiting her Zumil. Yet that wasn't it, either.
"Agatha?..." Zeetha asked tentatively, crouching down to be at her level.
no subject
Date: 2024-11-21 08:20 am (UTC)"Yeah, I'm fine, just give me a moment," she said, distracted and a little dazed. "Connie did it... Connie? CONNIE?! Blast it all! Leia? Baymax?" she turned and saw the rest of them and stopped dead; the only thing moving were her eyes. They grew wider and wider. Then she lurched up, spilling dingbots and pokeballs to the floor as she launched herself at Violetta and Zeetha at the same time, crushing... well hugging Zeetha. Violetta was now elsewhere.
"I'm home! I'm back! I'm really back! I am back, right?!"